We invite you to join the Chisenhale Gallery Friends and Patrons’ Programme and become part of our vibrant community.
Chisenhale Gallery Friends and Patrons are a group of the gallery's most committed supporters. We depend on the generosity of our Patrons to enable us to realise such ambitious commissions of new work by extraordinary artists. Every donation we receive directly supports the production of new work by artists.
In recognition of our Friends and Patrons’ support, we offer a range of benefits and activities detailed below.
Directors Circle: £2,500
(Donation £2,315 | Benefits £195)
Alongside all of the Patron benefits listed below you will:
- Join an intimate group of key supporters and participate in a close relationship with all of the gallery’s activities
- Have the opportunity to attend bespoke events such as studio visits with artists
- Be offered first previews of new Chisenhale Editions
(Donation £820 | Benefits £80)
Alongside all of the Friend benefits below you will:
- Receive invitations to privately hosted events with artists, curators and collections
- Receive an invitation to the annual Chisenhale Gallery Patrons dinner
- Be acknowledged on the thank you board in the entrance of the gallery
(Donation £235 | Benefits £15)
As a Friend of Chisenhale Gallery you will:
- Receive regular programme bulletins from the Director
- Receive invitations to special Friends and Patrons’ talks, events
- Receive invitations to private viewings of the exhibitions and programme newsletters
- Be acknowledged on our website
- See previews of new Chisenhale Editions
- Enjoy a 10% discount on limited edition prints and publications priced up to the value of £3,500
Any donation can qualify for 25% Gift Aid as long as the donor is a UK taxpayer. For example: if you give Chisenhale Gallery a donation of £900, the gallery can reclaim an extra £225 from the Inland Revenue at no further cost to you.
Please follow the instructions on the PayPal form to make your donation eligible for Gift Aid.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate you can also benefit. For example: if you become a Director’s Circle Patron and make a donation of £2,500, as a higher rate UK taxpayer you could be entitled to claim up to £625 from HMRC. This means a donation of £2,500 to Chisenhale Gallery would cost you only £1,875. If you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all of your Gift Aid Donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
In order for your contribution to be tax effective in the US, may we suggest your donation is made through the Charities Aid Foundation of America (CAF America), which is registered in the US as a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organisation. CAF America will deduct an 8% administrative fee from the donation before forwarding it to Chisenhale Gallery.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition and Project Support
- Thank You
Chisenhale Gallery collects data on those who support the gallery – name, email address and transaction details – which is collected for the purpose of processing donations and keeping you up to date with Chisenhale Gallery’s programme and activities.
Chisenhale Gallery will be the ‘controller’ of your data. Your details are processed by Chisenhale Gallery and stored safely by Filemaker.Hosting.co.uk and MailChimp on behalf of Chisenhale Gallery in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation.
No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so. The data we use for marketing purposes will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. You can access your information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, should you wish to have it amended or deleted. You can also easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of Chisenhale Gallery’s emails.